Thursday, December 17, 2009

Workout update: Dec. 16

Had an amazing spinning class yesterday. I was really glad I took the day before off to rest, because I was able to go all out. It was only 45 minutes, but really intense with awesome hills, speed-work, and hills+speed-work! It was a great class, paired with lots of squats and a hip workout after class.

Yesterday, I was ravenous all day, and so I made a point to eat a bigger breakfast today to curb hunger and cravings later on. I'm going to resist the temptation to go buy really cute workout clothes, because I swear half the men at my gym belong on the cover of fitness magazines...seriously. But, I will NOT be one of those girls! Of course, the day after I make that promise, I forgot a hair tie, and so I was working out with my hair held back in a pretty clip. Hopefully I got sweaty enough to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment