Friday, December 18, 2009

Workout update: Dec. 17

As work was coming to a close yesterday, my eyes were drooping and I was just worn out. I went to the gym anyways, motivated by all the cookies that were brought in. When I got there, I realized I was missing two necessities: a sports bra and socks. I was about to pack up and go home, but instead I kept on my everyday bra (its not like I was running) and went sockless (gross). 

It was a good spinning class. She went a little too easy on us for my liking, but my knees started bothering me.  I'm careful to set my bike up right, so I think I just am spinning too much. I did some ab and core workout for a good 20 minutes after the class. Today, I'm going to go a leg and core workout after work and tomorrow I'm going to hit up the pool for the first time. I'm reading up on pool workouts today.

Just in: one of the attorneys is picking up doughnuts for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment