Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Awesome Christmas Presents

When the Christmas shopping season was starting, I had been counting on qualifying for Boston. I was looking forward to winter training, but I was running 5-6 times a week and always doing laundry because of the countess shorts, tanks, socks, and bras I went through. I had one set of cold running gear, and I knew that would be a problem. So, I asked for cold running and trail gear for Christmas, and my family really delivered!

From my parents I got a lightweight reflective jacket--something to wear over my fleece in the winter, or during summer night runs, a matching headband, and Brooks pants.






I also got an under-armor shirt in a lovely bright green and black tights.

My grandmother did a great job and I got a black performance shirt, an adorable red vest, and a FILA sport jacket.

My Aunt got me a hydration pack. (and the newest Armani perfume and a great bottle of wine)


So, I'm all ready to go! Yes, I'll still need to do laundry every week, but at least its not every day!


2 comments:

  1. what spectacular running gifts you got! Wow! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, I found your blog. I will check your Boston progress on here. Good luck and Happy New Year.

    Ohio Runner 54

    ReplyDelete